– Lepenski Vir Archeological Site and Museum – showing the remains of the Mesolithic culture of Lepenski Vir, as well as objects of vernacular architecture,
– Archaeological Museum of Djerdap in Kladovo – “Danube virtual museum”, part of the National Museum in Belgrade,
– Museum in Majdanpek – Collection of Majdanpek Quarry,
– Pena Gallery> – in the former ship-sygnalling station in the Kazan Gorge.
Marked hiking trails with interest points:
– Danube Cycling Route (EuroVelo 6, Donauradweg) – in two segments: Ram – Veliko Gradište – Golubac – Donji Milanovac (95 km); Donji Milanovac – Kladovo – Negotin – Bregovo (135 km). Detailed local trails are precisely marked on the published map “Hiking and Biking at the Iron Gate in Romania and Serbia”.
– Sports center within the Lepenski Vir Hotel in Donji Milanovac
– Sports center within the Majdanpek Hotel
– Sports center within the Aquastar Danube Hotel in Kladovo
– Marina in Donji Milanovac
– Beaches in Golubac, Donji Milanovac, Kladovo, etc.
– Fishing, hunting
– Ethno-Festival of Eastern Serbia (July, Kladovo)
– Djerdap Regatta Tekija – Kusjak (July, Tekija)
– Folklore Festival “Jorgovan Fest” (May, Miroc)
– Popular Music Festival “Teen” (July, Donji Milanovac)
– Danube Day – on June 29th – raising awareness on the significance of river conservation and rational usage of water resources
– Djerdap Sailing Cup (August, Donji Milanovac)
– Zlatna Bućka Djerdapa (fishing competition)
– Porečki Kotlić (cooking competition)